We also offer
Our services to corporate clients and property managers of all sizes.
Whether it is a plumbing or heating job big or small, we are able to respond to immediate and urgent call-outs and can also provide full comprehensive plans and quotations for full installations and complete renovations.
Our engineers work on all sizes of jobs from a small plumbing problem such as fixing a leak in a tenant’s property, to a full central heating installation using the most energy-efficient and state-of-the-art materials available today.
Whatever your needs, all of our engineers, whether on our Plumbing or Heating teams, are qualified to the highest relevant levels (Gas Safe (previously Corgi), NICEIC, Part P and City & Guilds NVQ Levels 2 and 3) with many years of proven experience behind them.
PLUMBING & HEATING RATES
- We have a standard Hourly Labour Rate of £70 Per Hour between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm. Any work carried out after these hours will be charged at £95 Per Hour.
(After the first hour payment will be broken down into half hour inclinations)
- Boiler Servicing Rate £70 Per Hour.
- Landlord Safety Certificates £70 Per Hour.(If a boiler service and landlord safety certificate are booked at the same time a discounted rate of £125 for the both will be offered)
- Boiler Breakdown and Maintenance £70 Per Hour
- We offer free, no obligation quotes for larger jobs
- We only charge for Labour, Parts and Parking fees incurred
- We charge vat at the current government rate
- WE DO NOT CHARGE A CALL OUT FEE
We work on an hourly rate. The total charge to you will be the time spent by our team to do the work. It will include all reasonable time spent in obtaining materials.
Parts and materials supplied by us are charged at the trade price plus 30% handling charge.
After the first hour, we charge by 30 minute intervals.
Please ensure that you can pay us when we have finished the job. We accept Cash and Cheques.
Unfortunately, we have to charge for parking. We do not charge for any congestion charges.
Please take a look at our Terms and Conditions.
To find out more you can contact our friendly team on 0207 244 0361